Supplier privacy notice
This notice provides you with information on how PMSCS REAL ESTATE FRANCHISING, INC. Alpenstrasse 15, Postfach 7863, CH-6302 Zug, Switzerland and PMSCS Regional Franchise Services GmbH, Schwarzenbergplatz 6, Palais Fanto, 1030 Vienna, Austria, each acting as a separate controller(respectively “we”) will process your personal data as
a. one of our suppliers or service providers or
b. an employee at one of our suppliers or service providers.
1. Purposes for which we will process your data
We will process your personal data set out in the Annex below for the following purposes:
· to manage our logistics;
· to provide work materials and infrastructure for efficient internal work processes;
· to communicate with our suppliers and service providers;
· to make use of our suppliers’ and service providers’ products and services; and
· to manage the contracts with our suppliers and service providers.
We collect your personal data either
a. directly from you, when you provide us with your personal data (e.g., by sending us an email or through other modern communication) or
b. in the course of handling our business relationships.
You are under no obligation to provide us with the data we ask you for. However, if you do not provide us with your personal data different business processes might be delayed or even impossible. Should the provision of your personal data be mandatory by law, we will inform you separately thereof.
2. Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data listed in the Annex on the basis of
· the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or the necessity to take steps at your request prior to entering into such an agreement, insofar as it is necessary (Article 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”))
· our overriding legitimate interest according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR to achieve the purposes set out above, or
· the necessity to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
3. Transfer of your personal data
To achieve the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
· IT service providers that we use;
· PMSCS Regional Franchise Services GmbH;
· PMSCS REAL ESTATE FRANCHISING, INC.;
· legal representatives;
· banks for management of payment transactions;
· auditors for the performance of audits;
· competent administrative authorities, especially fiscal authorities;
· collection agencies for debt collection (only in so far as debts are collected abroad);
· external financers, e.g., leasing or factoring companies, cessionaries etc., as far as the delivery or service is financed in such manner;
· contract partners or business partners who are or should be participating in the performance of the delivery or service;
· insurances in the context of the conclusion of an insurance contract concerning the delivery/service or occurrence of the insured event;
· federal institution “Statistic Austria” for the creation of statutory official statistics;
· clients; and
· companies of our corporate group.
Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC). These are accessible upon request (see the contact details in point 6).
4. Retention Period
We will retain your personal data for as long as (i) we are in a business relationship with you and thereafter (ii) as long as required under statutory retention obligations or (iii) as long as potential legal claims, where personal data is needed to raise or defend against the claim, are not yet time-barred.
5. Your rights in connection to your personal data
Under applicable law the right to (under the conditions set out in applicable law):
· obtain confirmation as to whether and what kind of personal data we store about you and to request copies of such data,
· request rectification or erasure of your personal data,
· request us to restrict the processing of your personal data,
· object to the processing of your personal data,
· request data portability, and
· lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
6. Contacting us
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to the respective entity you are in contact with:
PMSCS REAL ESTATE FRANCHISING, INC.
Alpenstrasse 15, Postfach 7863, CH-6302 Zug, Switzerland
Phone number: +41 41 720 0338
PMSCS Regional Franchise Services GmbH
Schwarzenbergplatz 6, Palais Fanto, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Phone number: +43 269 73 72
Last updated on 13.11.2020
Personal data of suppliers and service providers
· date of birth
· contact data (address, email address, phone numbers)
· company register data
· block indicators (e.g., contact block, invoice block, delivery block, posting block, payment block)
· identification numbers for official statistics purposes such as VAT number and Intrastat identification number
· affiliation to a specific purchasing group or corporate group
· object of the delivery or service
· data on bonuses, commissions, etc.
· contact person for processing the delivery or service
· third parties involved in the provision of the service, including information on the nature of the involvement
· delivery and service conditions (including information on the place of delivery or service, packaging, etc.)
· data on customs clearance (e.g., country of origin, customs tariff number) and export control
· data on the insurance of the supply or service and its financing
· data on tax liability and tax calculation
· financing and payment conditions
· bank details, credit card details
· credit management data (e.g., credit limit, bill of exchange limit)
· data on the payment or performance behavior of the person concerned
· data regarding dunning/actions
· account and document data
· performance-specific expenses and revenues
Personal data of employees at one of our suppliers or service providers
· related customer, supplier or third party
· additional address data regarding customers, suppliers or third parties
· correspondence languages, other agreements and keys for data exchange
· function of the person concerned in the service recipient or service provider
· extent of power of representation
· business cases handled by the data subject